Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Remodeling Kitchen

I just got done remodeling my kitchen for the past couple of weeks.  I put in new cabinets, countertops, sink and faucet.  I already had fairly new appliances so those are still the same.  I applied joint compound on the old holes in the walls, sanded the walls and painted the walls.  Tonight I did the finishing touches of hanging curtain rods and curtains.  There are some minor details to be done such as putting on new light switch and outlet covers.  I will get to the few things left by the end of the week.  A good project done!

2 comments:

  1. Quite the project for only a couple of weeks! Is this your first DIY project? It's amazing how hard some of these tasks are (DIY Network and HGTV make it look so easy...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I used to be a contractor.

    ReplyDelete